Black clarinet mouthpiece made of bio-compatible material. The tip opening is 1.15 mm. It is a versatile mouthpiece, allowing the musician to play all styles of music.
- Preferably played with a reed of strength 2 - 2.5.
- BG Mouthpieces are made of bio-compatible material.
- Its density is close to the density of ebony wood to offer exceptional acoustic response in all registers.
- It does not cause any tarnishing of the silver on the clarinet keys due to the Sulphur emanations from the ebonite mouthpieces.
- The traditional cork has been replaced by a synthetic ring allowing a good seal. This ultimately allows you not to worry about the cork lasting, the synthetic ring lasts a good duration of time.
- Each mouthpiece is individually pre-tested by BG.