The small mouthpiece patches for saxophone and clarinet are cut from a 0.8 mm thick dark material and packaged in a 6-piece bag.
- Durable, soft and comfortable.
- Mitigate uncomfortable vibrations.
- Protects the beak of the mouthpiece from tooth marks.
- Leaves no trace of glue after use.
- Always clean the surface of the mouthpiece before placing the mouthpiece patch on.
|INSTRUMENT||Clarinet and Saxophone|
|ADVANTAGES||Increases comfort from annoying vibrations. Protects the mouthpiece from damage from teeth|